Rodrigo Guirao Diaz

Diaz was born on January 18, 1980 in Vicente Lopez, Argentina. This Argentine Actor was became
one of the famous Fashion model today!


4 Response to "Rodrigo Guirao Diaz"

  1. A Guy Thing 1 on 1 says:

    Hi Sexy like to have date with you and really get to know you a lot better

    I get a feeling that I won't to have sex with a guy says:

    Mr. Diaz, I some times wonder about my sexuality especially when I come across someone like you hot and good looking. I get a arousing feeling in my crotch.

    Am I. says:

    Rodrigo, I dreamer when I see guys that are sexy looking like you, all I want his to have sex with them. I've never have had sex with anyone

    Handsome and sexy says:

    Mr. Diaz
    This is first time I've seen you and I got a hardon looking at you, those eyes and those lips have me trolling

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger